Soccer Fans - Euro 2008

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
Downloaded the file - seems interesting but I seem to see a couple of problems.

1 The code is password protected. That's fine but if you wanted any comment/advice on it that's not going to happen.

2 The 2 comboboxes just don't seem to work correctly. The left one has only Austrian Time and some blank entries. The right one again has blank entries.

And it's also impossible to see the properties of them, probably due to the protection.

3 It's not actually clear what the workbpook is meant to do.

Sorry to be so negative.:)

PS Just found another option in the first combobox New York Time.:oops:

Thanks Norie,
Will unprotect it, hopefully it will work better...

It's a way to follow the tournament, write the scores down and it will update automatically....

Thanks for the input
Romeo

Hi Pericic,

Nice work. I'm going to be running a Euro prediction comp based on points for correct out come in each of table matches and points for predicting the number of goals in each match in work. I was looking for a excel spreadsheet un-protected with the tables. Do you mind me using you're spreadsheet, it will be passed out to staff of 2,000. The only changes I'll make is put a back round pic of the Euro 2008 logo and just general formatting. I'll leave you're web address on it.

Regards

Denis

Hi Pericic,

Nice work. I'm going to be running a Euro prediction comp based on points for correct out come in each of table matches and points for predicting the number of goals in each match in work. I was looking for a excel spreadsheet un-protected with the tables. Do you mind me using you're spreadsheet, it will be passed out to staff of 2,000. The only changes I'll make is put a back round pic of the Euro 2008 logo and just general formatting. I'll leave you're web address on it.

Regards

Denis

I do not mind at all - feel free to distribute and thanks for the kind words
Romeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back