Sample Spread Shhets

chamblessw

In reading Learn Excel 2010 from Mr Excel, I would like to open sample spreadsheets to practice. I am sure this is an obvious and much asked query but I cannot find out if there are sample spreadsheets.

Obvious but clueless

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
In reading Learn Excel 2010 from Mr Excel, I would like to open sample spreadsheets to practice. I am sure this is an obvious and much asked query but I cannot find out if there are sample spreadsheets.

Obvious but clueless

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, I am using the e-book and xxxi is not the same as in the printed book. Can someone provide the link to sample spreadsheets?

I have both the printed version and the e-book version and you will find the link on Page xxxi of both - it is the book page xxxi. In the e-book, the book page xxxi is actually page 32 of the PDF (e-book).
Cannot supply the link here as that is against forum rules.

I have both the printed version and the e-book version and you will find the link on Page xxxi of both - it is the book page xxxi. In the e-book, the book page xxxi is actually page 32 of the PDF (e-book).
Cannot supply the link here as that is against forum rules.

I must be living on mars. I have read every word in my Mr Excel 2010 e-book and used a microscope on page 32 and page xxxi. THE LINK TO THE SAMPLE SPREADSHEET IS NOT THERE.

I am not blind nor stupid.

Will some one give me the link. My telephone is 214-564-9005 if you cannot give the link hear.

DO NOT TELL ME AGAIN THAT IT IS IN MY VERSION OF THE E_BOOK, IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!

Where did you purchase your book from? You do not have a section called "Additional Resources"? Right before Part 1: The Excel Environment.
If that section is missing, I'm worried that other sections are..

Where did you purchase your book from? You do not have a section called "Additional Resources"? Right before Part 1: The Excel Environment.
If that section is missing, I'm worried that other sections are..

No. There is no "additional resources". I purchased the e-book from Amazon.

In reading Learn Excel 2010 from Mr Excel
To be certain that we are discussing the same boook, could you confirm that the title is "Learn Excel 2007 through Excel 2010 From MrExcel", please.

To be certain that we are discussing the same boook, could you confirm that the title is "Learn Excel 2007 through Excel 2010 From MrExcel", please.

Yes. I bought "Learn Excel 2007 through Excel 2010 From MrExcel" Kindle Edition. That is the book that we have been corresponding about.

I am so frustrated that I bought Microsoft® Excel 2010 in Depth Bill Jelen, MrExcel Jelen, Bill (2010-07-22). Microsoft Excel 2010 In Depth (Kindle Locations 3-4). Pearson Education (US). Kindle Edition. I cannot find a link to spreadsheets there either.

I pass the time on planes reading ebooks. I find i cannot absorb technical info without practice. I give up. I will look for an alternative source.

I GIVE UP.

Yes. I bought "Learn Excel 2007 through Excel 2010 From MrExcel" Kindle Edition. That is the book that we have been corresponding about.

I am so frustrated that I bought Microsoft® Excel 2010 in Depth Bill Jelen, MrExcel Jelen, Bill (2010-07-22). Microsoft Excel 2010 In Depth (Kindle Locations 3-4). Pearson Education (US). Kindle Edition. I cannot find a link to spreadsheets there either.

I pass the time on planes reading ebooks. I find i cannot absorb technical info without practice. I give up. I will look for an alternative source.

I GIVE UP.

I did find a notice in Excel 2010 in Depth to a publishing company. I registered. Finally, found the download. Unfortunately, the site could not find the first book. I still have no sample spreadsheets for "Learn Excel 2007 through Excel 2010".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukmana_sam

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back