Response Time

I second whatever it is Aladin just said.

The site's been pretty borked today :(

Speaking of which, I posted an announcement about that and hitting the button repeatedly which probably won't do j.s., but it's there nonetheless.

Hello,

It appears to me that the response time of the site slows down almost every day, but generally after 3:00 (British Summer Time). But it seems OK some of the time after this time.

It is now 3:30.

It seems to be pretty sporadic, for me at least. Everything will be going along smoothly, then I'll click a link and it and the next several take forever...then it'll start being "normal" speeds again. :confused:

It seems to happen to me round about 2-4 pm Central time. I get web site not found messages for about 15-20 minutes, on message board refreshes. The entry portal seems to work fine(www.mrexcel.com), during this time, so it can't be network traffic.

Strange. I'm on Central Time as well, and it's been happening to me pretty much all day this week. No specific time periods (that I've noticed), but on the other hand, I haven't really been keeping track of that.

Just a little bit ago it happened again. So I just closed the browser and went to do something else for a bit. Now it's working fine again (1:20 CST).

I couldn't even log in 20 minutes ago. Now all is well and reponse time is back to normal. Go fig.

Von Pookie said:
It seems to be pretty sporadic, for me at least. Everything will be going along smoothly, then I'll click a link and it and the next several take forever...then it'll start being "normal" speeds again. :confused:
Same here. Quite fast right now.

Nice work on the notice Pook. ;)

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not. When I run into the problem with logging into the message board, it seems that when the problem is resolved, all messages have been set to read??? So maybe the slow down is due to a maintenance function?

It's been pretty slow all day for me.

A *bit* better now.

Smitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smllchng5

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back