Rep or Points for the most helpful members

SuperFerret, much appreciated :rolleyes:
Firefly2012, the thanks is indeed nice... but its the no responses at though that narks :biggrin:

(looks like I am getting into this smiley thing.... that's worrying)

Definitely a Helpful feature.. I mostly come here to tickle my grey cells when I am bored at work... it really helps me unwind.

Other than the Thanks button, like the one in XDA forums. Another great functionality would be the ability to mark a thread as SOLVED. That would save some time looking for unsolved threads.

Does anyone know of any other forum that offers the "Thanks" or "+Rep" functionality?

Definitely a Helpful feature.. I mostly come here to tickle my grey cells when I am bored at work... it really helps me unwind.

Other than the Thanks button, like the one in XDA forums. Another great functionality would be the ability to mark a thread as SOLVED. That would save some time looking for unsolved threads.

Does anyone know of any other forum that offers the "Thanks" or "+Rep" functionality?
ExcelForum has some kind Rep button.

Another great functionality would be the ability to mark a thread as SOLVED.
We have discussed this numerous times over the years. For one of main reasons why we don't do this (besides the logistics of trying to make people update their threads), see here:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634604

That would save some time looking for unsolved threads.
A good start is to select "Unanswered Threads" under the "Quick Links" drop down menu. It shows all threads in the past 24 hours that have no replies (though you change that setting to look back 2 days, a week, 10 days, etc).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penapensil

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back