Red Sox are going to the world series!!!!!!

haha, all positive I'm sure
If it was, do you think she would have married an out-of-stater like me? :roll:

She actually lost most of her accent when she went to college out of state (out of state colleges actually gave her more financial assistance then the Massachusetts state colleges offered), but her parents still have very thick accents. The first time I went to Beantown to meet them, I don't think I understood half of what they said!

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
I'm not sure how well MrExcel would take this thread. His hometown is awfully close to Cleveland. He may be an Indians fan. :-)

Still, at least this means two Cleveland teams won't be swept in a championship series in the same calendar year.

I'm not sure how well MrExcel would take this thread. His hometown is awfully close to Cleveland. He may be an Indians fan. :-)

Still, at least this means two Cleveland teams won't be swept in a championship series in the same calendar year.

I'm not sure MrExcel is going to take too kindly to your second paragragh! :o :rofl:

13 to 1 first game
:)

I don't know how I feel about schilling tonight.. hopefully its the 'old' playoff experienced schilling and not the new schilling

Local new service here just reported that the Sox took the series 4-0.
Congrats!

Denis

yah, this is awesome. It was an incredible year for the sox.

I work right in Boston, and its pretty much a holiday for us tomorrow. They are doing the parade but we can wear jeans and redsox gear to the office. I'll get to take a very long lunch and watch the parade :)

now its the Patriots turn.

Daniels012, if it makes you feel better I was really really hoping the panthers would beat the colts.

now its the Patriots turn.
Amen!!

My sis lives outside of Boston and works in the city. I'm sure she's celebrating just as hard. 8-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back