Red Sox are going to the world series!!!!!!

QuietRiot

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
I don't know if you knew this but I'm a huuuuge Red Sox fan..

:)

I know Colorado killed us the last time they played here. In fact I went to the awful 12-2 game when schilling was pitching.

I have a good feeling though.

LET'S GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Kudos to the Sox pulling out the ALCS, I thought they were in trouble. :)

The Rockies are going to be a handfull, 21 wins in their last 22 games is a pretty serious success rate!

And not to worry, if the Sox don't win, it's not the end of the World, there's always next year. :wink: :-P

Kudos to the Sox pulling out the ALCS, I thought they were in trouble. :)

The Rockies are going to be a handfull, 21 wins in their last 22 games is a pretty serious success rate!

And not to worry, if the Sox don't win, it's not the end of the World, there's always next year. :wink: :-P

you sound like manny rameriz :P

Not to take anything away from the great run the Rockies had, but look at the level of competition they did it against. The AL was vastly superior to the NL this year (in interleague play, the AL had the better record, 137-115, marking the 4th straight time the AL has had the better record in interleague play). The long 9 day layoff could also hurt the Rockies momentum (see 2006 Detroit Tigers).

I think the Rockies will be lucky to win 2 games!

P.S. In case your wondering, no I am not a Sox fan, but I did marry a Boston girl!

I watched the White Sox play when I visited Chicago in September - They lost booooooo

Good fun and a new experience anyway :-D

GOOD LUCK SOX

That the "World Series" only played in the US of A ?
Yes, that's Major League Baseball.

Actually, it isn't only played in the USA. The Toronto Blue Jays won back-to-back World Series in the early 90s, so there have been World Series games played in Canada. Hopefully someday they'll make it back there again!

but I did marry a Boston girl!

I'm sorry.. lol

I definitely feel the rockies will lose a lot of there momentum. Also, the series starts off in Boston which is another huge disadvantage for the Rockies.

I'm sorry.. lol
That's OK, you should hear what she has to say about Boston guys! :lol:

I'm sorry.. lol
That's OK, you should hear what she has to say about Boston guys! :lol:

haha, all positive I'm sure ;)

If she has an accent has thick as mine I'm sure people give her crap for it all the time. Within 5 minutes of meeting me people already know I'm from Boston. I can't even hide it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back