Problem with HTML Maker and Excel 2007

Ok, I believe I got it to work! The only thing I do not like is that where ever I have indentations in my code there are asterisks. Is this normal?
That happens when you preview or edit your post. In either case, the code will most likely still be on your clipboard (or is easily repeatable) so after previewing just select the html code in your post and paste over ther top again. You should do that rather than post with the asterisks otherwise anybody wanting to test your code will need to remove all the asterisks after copying to their workbook.

Last edited:
The link I posted was to two different HTML Makers. The first for showing worksheet screen shots, formulas etc, The seconde for showing vba code.

It seems you are talking about the VBHTML Maker for posting vba code, not the 'normal' HTML Maker for posting screen shots, worksheet formulas etc.

It also sounds like you have got it working to some extent but just to recap.

To post a whole procedure, place your cursor anywhere in the procedure code and either ..
- right click and choose 'Convert current procedure as HTML', or
- use the menus .. Tools| 'Convert current procedure as HTML'

To post just part of your code, select what you want to post and use right click or menu to choose 'Convert selected code as HTML'.

Hope that answers your query.
any video how to do this. please.

Re: Problem with HTML Maker and Excel 2003

Not as far as I know.
What, exactly, are you having trouble with?
Tanks Peter, well, I think one of the bigest communication here, at least me; is that I can't show my spreadsheet, so immediatly anybody will understand exactly what I am looking for. I download mrexcelhtml guide, but still lost, I didn't got the idea sorry my IQ is not the best.

Re: Problem with HTML Maker and Excel 2003

.. I can't show my spreadsheet, so immediatly anybody will understand exactly what I am looking for.
The previous post of mine that you quoted referred to two HTML makers, one for showing your sheet and one for showing vba code. At least I do now know you are wanting to show a small part of your sheet, not some vba code. :)

I download mrexcelhtml guide, but still lost, I didn't got the idea sorry my IQ is not the best.
OK, you have the guide and I presume also the HtmlMaker20101230.xla file somewhere on your computer.
Is that correct?

In the guide, there are three numbered points under the heading "Installation".

1. Download the file (a standard .xla add-in file) and place it in your add-ins folder or a directory location of your choice (add-ins folder on my PC is located at:

C:\Documents and Settings\Richard\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns
Where did you put your copy of the HtmlMaker20101230.xla file?
(Note that the folder above is just an example of where Richard put the file on his computer.)

2. Open Excel and go to Tools>Add-Ins and place a check next to the MrExcelHtml file (if you don’t see it in the list you will need to click on Browse and locate the file manually).
This was written for older versions of Excel and may be where you have got stuck.
If so, what version of Excel are you using?
Also, what version of Windows?

If you get to testing the HTML Maker, make sure you do it in the Test Here forum, not in this forum. It will not work in this particular forum.

If you think you have done both steps 1 and 2 and still cannot post a screen shot, post back again and ensure you state what Excel version you are using.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugubara

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back