Photo Shop

jgthtrotih

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hey Guys,

Is there anyone out there that is good at photo shop...

i need some pictures photo shopped. i tried using MS Paint but it didnt work.

Please Help Me IF You Can!

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
You might have more luck in a Photoshop forum! ;)

Rorya,

Thanks for the reply.

It was just a question..I Just need basic photo shopping.

Thanks!

That's fine. The fact remains that a Photoshop forum would seem a more logical place than an Excel one to get help with that! ;)

Rorya,

yes, it would be more logical..I just thought that someone here that could help me

as I'm not signed up on any photoshop forums an the ones I tried the forum had viruses.

Thanks!

It's quite possible (I was just being facetious really). Might help if you gave a bit of detail as to the sort of thing you need - Photoshop is a pretty big program.

Rorya,

I took 5 pictures of cars at car/airshow.. I would like is the car quilty boosted as they are kinda pixely and I would like the car be put on a black background

Thanks!

Re: Photoshop

Rorya,

I took 5 pictures of cars at car/airshow.. I would like is the car quilty boosted as they are kinda pixely and I would like the car be put on a black background

Thanks!

Photoshop is a great program but it does not preform magic. If the pictures are "grainy" there is not a lot you could do to them. Despite what they show on TV, enhancing photos is not that simple at best and in most cases not possible.
Cutting out pictures, depending on how accurately you are talking is not a quick task, one that done properly can take quite a bit of time.

I have not tried these programs but check out www.worth1000.com they offer some free software (bottom of page)and I think www.paint.net has been suggested on this forum before. Here in fact
Maybe post your photos somewhere so someone willing can see what they can do and post full resolution photos.

Good luck

Last edited:

ArkusM,

Hi the orginal picture is fine. I'm going form is 800 x 600 (Picture Resolution) to 1024 x 768 (Desktop Resolution)..i understand the pixelization (if that's even a word) happens so that's fine a deal with that..all post a picture in my next post..and my desired result..which I think for a photo shop person should be a relitively easy task.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Anyone? Please and Thank You.

( I was unsecessful at uploading a picture. )

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back