Paying money for answers

bernardmorrison

Hi

I have posted 2 questions in this board, neither of which were answers. I would be willing to pay money to get an answer for these questions. Does that option exist in Mrexcel?

Thanks

Bernard

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
There are mainly 3 reasons why a question is not answered here.

The question is too vague to understand what is being looked for

Its a homework question and whilst we are willing to give a push in the right direction that is not what this board is for

A professional job is being requested that is frankly too huge or complicated for people to do for free,

on the last part this is not the place for such questions or indeed to offer or request money

which catagory are you in?

How about posting links to your unanswered threads, and maybe some fresh eyes will come up with something ?

Bernard, if you need to pay for an answer you can send Mr. Excel's Project Manager at consult at mrexcel.com.

bernard, you have made 5 requests to the forum over the years, (prior to today)

in 2005, your question was solved to your satisfaction in 11 minutes.

in 2005 your next question was solved in 17 minutes and you said "I love it Seti, Simple and beautiful"

in 2005 you asked a question about MS Word on an excel forum and noboby could help

in 2006 you where helped by Richard Schollar in 23 minutes, and you replied calling him "parsnip"

in 2008 your question went unanswered possibly because nobody could provide any light on the difficulty you encountered

now after several years have passed you are complaining? what the...?

@smitty
learn something new every day! LOL

i wasnt very active on the board back then

now after several years have passed you are complaining? what the...?
To be fair, I didn't see any complaint by the OP, just a question if there was an option to offer payment to get an anwer.

in 2006 you where helped by Richard Schollar in 23 minutes, and you replied calling him "parsnip"

:laugh: I remember those days... I remember some one once asking why he chose that username and Truby and I stepped in suggesting that he has great similarities with Parsnip, namely they are an irritant and they smell rather badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back