ozgrid down? hijacked?

Oz is now back (y)

And VBAExpress is up & running as well (y)

And MrExcel is running (y)

What more can we ask for :biggrin:

Tommy!

make it up to Oregon, and i'll let ya get me 2 hours of free beer!! err . . . yeah, yeah!

and Oz looks great btw!

Dennis: cheers!

firefytr said:
make it up to Oregon, and i'll let ya get me 2 hours of free beer!! [snipped here and there] err . . . yeah, yeah!
Well, well, this is what I call a typical lounge conversation, isn't it?
(y) Felix, who has had some glasses of 12AM-champagne :p

Hi guys you all know me and my standing on OzGrid - its not a competition regardless of leg pulling Jacks says good have options of forums and so makes the help out there even better and richer, i rather like the idea each kind of does there own thing...

Anyway no OzGrid was never hijacked and never has been, i would know, right? So all i can say is that the old board was XMB style and now we use a different system, just like MrExcel did way back, its natural to upgrade and better the old place if you can.

www.excel-it.com is RoyUK and Jacks site very soon to become of age, and that provider gave us agro at the start and was hacked ... nasty, but guess what once i knew it was fully back in under a handful of minutes, so mattered very little, but that i guess is expected of Jack i would have taken care for that reason.

No OzGrid has never been hacked, as i would be one of the poor guys fixing it and i never have.

Take care guys - bit sad the lounge has closed its nice to be able to chat without agro, OzGrid works on a FAMILY thing, you know if the kids can read it or understand it or if its not child friendly we just dont like it..... yeah much nicer here as has been said, well done to all the MrExcel seniors.

Take care

Jack

Good to have you drop by, Jack -- keep riding herd on the Oz crowd, and come back anytime.

Regards,
Jon

I haven't been able to get load ozgrid.com for the last week...is it hijacked or doing some sort of maintence? Does anyone know?

Seems fine to me, lokewolf.

.....but why would you want to go there when you have MrExcel? :)

It's working fine for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back