OSU Vs. UM

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
Quote:
Rugby is for sissies (j/k)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't mean rugby players in general - he just meant you, Baron

:lol:

Any more comments like that and the Baron's gonna take you up for a full aerobatics demonstration!!! You won't be a BFG anymore, you'll turn into a green ogre!!!

Any more comments like that and the Baron's gonna take you up for a full aerobatics demonstration!!! You won't be a BFG anymore, you'll turn into a green ogre!!!

lol Totaly worth it :-D

Great Game! May have to play it again, but great game. I would not want to be Llyod Carr if he losses twice.

I don't think they should play again, although the BCS may decide otherwise. UM had their chance. It was a great game.

It was a good game, just a bad result.

If the ranking system throws up a rematch for the National Championship then so be it. That's the rules of the game, no matter how retarded. :-)

EDIT: Playoffs! That's the answer. The top 8 play in a knock out tournament. It only adds two extra games on to the season for the winner and runnerup. 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5. The winners play again in a semi and then again in a final. See? It takes a foreigner to improve your flawed systems. :twisted:

I don't think they should play again, although the BCS may decide otherwise. UM had their chance. It was a great game.
Yes, but it would be pretty interesting to see what the result would have been if the game was played in Michigan or a "neutral" location.

If Ohio State really thinks they are better, they won't be afraid to face them again...

P.S. I agree with Mark, I think a playoff system (like March Madness) would be better than the stupid BCS. The issue is money and the college presidents unwillingness to change.

I was about to post that OSU has a better Bowl record over the last few years than Michigan so OSU should have even less to worry about. Then I checked their overall Bowl records. They've both got an 18-19 record. That's interesting. (to me)

What's weird is that Ohio's winning lottery numbers for the night were:

4-1-3-9.

(Or so the news reported).

Smitty

Also Michigian took two injuries in that game so could be playing with a shorter roster for the rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back