Office parking lot etiquette

Arm. Sorry... the down-side of multi-tasking. The funny thing is that the following year, just after he got the cast off, I fixed the brakes on his bike, and he went over the handle-bars then next day (because the brakes were no lonbger dangerously loose) and he re-broke the same arm...

Most of my best stories come from the 6 semesters I spent at Rennselaer. But I finally got my degree from Western New England College in Springfield, ma. After spending 4 semesters on Dean's List (3.5+ GPA), I got a 0.9 followed by a 1.0 GPA in my last 2 semesters due to my allowing myself to get consumed by a special section of an Engineering Design course where we designed and built a robot for the US First Competition (we came in 4th of 50 teams, BTW).

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
Like hatman here is a tale from my own college days.

A fellow student who usually got on everyones nerves was late in the elctrical machines lab whilst the rest of us went home for the day. It had been snowing and cold for a few days by now and the main routes around the car park had been gritted and were clear. However the actual parking spaces were still covered with compacted snow. It only took two or three of us to rotate his small car through 90 degrees and push it, on the slippy floor, tight up against the kerb. With cars still parked on either side it would have taken him ages to extract it.

So long ago now I can't remember the resultant conversation the following day. :-)

Miles

xkcd has the solution:

parking.png

Nice! I like it!

That cartoon is just what I needed to end my Friday on a high-note! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back