New Addition To The Family

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
I'm also way late off the mark here
you should really spend less time in the "Excel Questions" forum
here in the Lounge it's about real life :lol:
You're probably right Erik. I will have to discipline myself to visit the Lounge more often. It's a pity I can't get a coffee here to enjoy at the same time. :-D

Peter,

About the coffee: if you ever get in the neighbourhood, I'll offer you my hospicoffeetality.

Peter,

About the coffee: if you ever get in the neighbourhood, I'll offer you my hospicoffeetality.
Thank you Erik, I will definitely keep that in mind.

Hey Erik, Peter

The Sith Lord (Truby) can only have 1 topic-misdirection Apprentice (and that's me!!) - stop practising the Force in my thread and hone your abilities elsewhere ;-);-);-)

:lol:
:lol:

(for the record - just kidding guys. Please continue :-D)

It was not really off-topic, but close to the subject: it's all family-stuff: babys, visits, coffee, thee, etcetera ...
I'll tell you when Peter is here: you can join us for the coffee :-D

Congratulations Richard.

I may not be a regular poster on the Lounge, but I do read read quite often. And I just love the fact that sombody has received the best gift available.

Your journey with the kids (3) has just started.

The crying at night, the scrapes and bruises, the trips to the school for conferences, trying to teach them the "right" way, the "one on one" discussions with each one of them, etc. Enjoy it, because before you know it they will be grown and gone.

In my opinion, having kids is the best thing that can happen between a husband and wife. Not only do you teach them, but they teach you. This you will learn as time goes by.

The best part of all of this is in the future.

They will produce grandchildren for you which will bring a different spark in your life, which at this time you have no idea what it's like.

And then if the grandchildren produce children. Then you enter a whole new world.

Speaking from experience, I know that my actions and attitudes towards life have changed drastically.

FWIW I have 8 kids, 17 grand children, 3 G. grand children

So much for my say

Congradulations, non the less

Harry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back