NEW #1 Poster

Perhaps we could have a poll to find him a new user name? :biggrin:

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Well well, I never realised there was that function till I saw this thread. I'm amazed I can be found as early as on page 11 - beating Mr Excel himself by 3 places - but then again qantity ain't quality and past performance is not to be taken as an indicator of future performance :)

Based on his avatar, I was thinking "DickHeadless"... :biggrin:

Well well, I never realised there was that function till I saw this thread. I'm amazed I can be found as early as on page 11 - beating Mr Excel himself by 3 places - but then again qantity ain't quality and past performance is not to be taken as an indicator of future performance :)
Yes, I was always waiting for the day to crack to top 50. And I am finally at 45. Maybe someday I will be on page 1. :rolleyes: When I change it to show 50 members on a page I am on page 1. :biggrin: But TexasALynn, Xenou and Domski keep pushing me down. There were many days where I would pass them and then they would pass me right back. Now with Dom, since he is in Leeds it seems I come into work and he has passed me and when I leave work I pass him. :biggrin:

A dream come true ! I'm a page 3 boy at last !

(this is probably only relevant to people in the UK, slightly NSFW reference)

And where did that poster come from? Have we checked him out? Really 1m? Oui I must be showing my green horns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back