MrExcel Down Under?

Oh, I dunno -- an Excel seminar may not be a good reason for a long trip, but it sure makes a good excuse. :lol:

Denis

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Emma, I don't know what the weather is like up in the 'boro but where I am it's bleak... I think a bit of Southern Hemisphere sunshine would be good and if I get to be a nerd at the same time well that's just too good an opportunity to miss (hoping of course some of the seminars would be outside). Mind you the last time I was in Oz it rained pretty much every day... and this after everyone telling me they (the Oy Oy Oy's) were in the middle of their "worst ever drought".. if it rains...

It's starting to sound like if MrExcel came down under there might be more Poms here than us Colonials/Convicts! Still, I reckon we can pretty much guarantee you a warm welcome and a goood time and we would love to have you here!

If you'd like to visit the mid north coast of NSW (half way between Sydney and Brisbane) let me know and we'll see what we can arrange. :cool:

Ha... I was in QLD for a wedding (Noosa) and they told us ALL about you lot in NSW...

Incidentally you mention Convicts... a Scottish mate of mine at the wedding opened a little spiel with his experiences of Aussie immigration.

On arriving at Brisbane airport he was questioned by immigration officers and was asked:

"Do you have any criminal convictions ?"

To which he replied:

"I didn't think you needed them anymore?!"

The old ones are the best...

Ha... I was in QLD for a wedding (Noosa) and they told us ALL about you lot in NSW...
Well, if you choose believe a Queeenslander, you deserve all you get. :twisted:

Incidentally you mention Convicts... a Scottish mate of mine at the wedding opened a little spiel with his experiences of Aussie immigration.

On arriving at Brisbane airport he was questioned by immigration officers and was asked:

"Do you have any criminal convictions ?"

To which he replied:

"I didn't think you needed them anymore?!"

The old ones are the best...
Not bad :laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back