Mr Excel HimSelf Is BANNED from Youtube!?

Point taken....it's just irritating when people get worked over with very little explanation from "the powers that be". I find it hard to believe that Mr. Excel is raking in the cash from his YouTube "advertisements"...at least I hope not! Nonetheless, thank goodness for Itunes!

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
A better example would be Autodesk. They post hundreds of videos on YouTube including some that do nothing but promote their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
A better example would be Autodesk. They post hundreds of videos on YouTube including some that do nothing but promote their products.
TyroneK,

I removed your link. We really don't need to see an example, unless the point of your post is to advertise, which goes against our rules.

Sorry, after rereading my post I can see how that could have come across as a little spammy. The link I provided was just one I had come across that is clearly product promotion with no added value. The company that created and posted it certainly doesn't require extra promotion from me.

GREAT NEWS!

thanks for the update (shift-del)! wonder when it happen i checked yesterday an it said it was still suspended...anyways i HAPPY to hear it!..an wonder what all the fuss was about..guess nothing to serious.

Thanks!

YouTude has gone to hell!! Admittedly, I have not watched the Mr.Execl videos, but rest asured - it ain't just him.

I've know several to get banned - or at least having videos or sound deleted.

Isn't that strange...I *AM* back at YouTube.

Cool.

I did find the names of a few editors there and appealed.
Also...Leo Laporte mentioned me near the end of TWiT #229 (within 5 minutes of the end). He talked about how cloud computing is dangerous when you don't own the cloud. Maybe that got someone's attention. Hard to say.

The only thing that can get you banned on the spot is an invasion of privacy or harrassing someone. If you violate copyright, they have a 3 strikes rule. So, either I was caught up in the hacking thing, or someone claimed that I was harrassing them.

Thanks for the supportive posts here!

Bill

MrExcel,

It didnt make since at first but than i realized it was most likely a misunderstanding..anyway im glad your back at Youtube!...and btw idk if you knew but the day you got ban youtube was hacked..so that might of had something to do with it..i look forward to future videos! ;)

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back