Merry Christmas

Must join in this one and wish all a happy Christmas.

May next year be another year where there is no limit to stupid questions cos I like it here!

Thanks for everyones help.

Good health and happiness to you all and your families.

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
Same from me....
We're lucky as we're one of the first countries to celebrate....so we just had our Xmas lunch, 34 deg outside and we sat down to a glass or 2 of fine champagne, some West Australian rock lobsters, Nth Queensland Banana prawns and a huge plate of Oysters Kilpatrick !!!
Yep, it's good being older and all the kids have left home and built their own lives.

Merry and safe to All.

And a big thanks to ALL posters that have helped throughout the year....and 'specially the Mods....people don't realise what they have to do, to keep us ALL happy !!

Cheers All

To repeat the theme...Merry Christmas to all!

Here on the West Coast of the US we're among the last to celebrate; it's still Christmas Eve (not quite 9 PM) here in California. Looking forward to a day with 4 generations all together, lots of food and fun, and to top it off, temperature in the low to mid 70's (F) and clear skies!

Yes - Merry Christmas everyone, from England (about half way between Michael and Cindy).

As opposed to last year's minus 16 Centigrade, it's a balmy plus 11, at 07:30 on Christmas morning here!!

Glass of Veuve Clicquot by the log fire to open the presents, chestnut soup and fresh, warm home-made bread for lunch.

Turkey later, with home-grown parsnips, carrots, and potatoes. Mmmmm!

Best regards to all Excellers. Hope you have a great Christmas & New Year, and all the very best for 2012.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hi All,

I don't get in here often but when I do, I'm usually helped out of a crunch situation.

Thanks much to all of you.

Merry Christmas and I wish you a fantastic 2012!

Joe

i wish you all a very happy xmas
even though we sadly celebrated ours in Nigeria with multiple bomb explotions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lordy888

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back