Macro Not working on others lap top / Crashes when they click 'Enable Macros'

Davey88

Hi there,

I am new to VBA and just used YouTube to create a calculator for work. My colleagues and seniors (who have seen it) love what Excel can do as it will save so much time. In order for the company to want to proceed it requires testing, however I cannot do this due to the following issue:

When I send the doc via email, the user opens the spread sheet and the yellow band appears as normal saying 'Enable Macros' or 'Enable Content'. When they click on to enable the macros the spread sheet. The IT department tried to look but they are having the same issues with the spread sheet crashing.

Its such a shame, I love the document (on my lap top) and have spent over 60 hours working on a number of different versions. (I know that's a long time but I've literally google'd and YouTube'd everything and have another more complex version of the calc (for more complex scenarios). I have attached the more basic one (as if this doesn't work, no point in me trying to get the more complex one to work).

I would really appreciate it if anybody could help, I've read this forum before and its been amazing during my learning.

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Sorry its meant to say "When they click on to enable the macros the spread sheet, the spread sheet just crashes'

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harold14

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back