Macro GotoRecord not working

djemy1975

Board Regular
Dear friends,

I have a form "Facture" and I want to make it pop up ,but when I switCh to this mode the macro GotoRecord stops working .This macro is getting data from another form called items to add in "Facture" .The code behind this macro is on this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ngEx-v4UxPRDdvVFptZXRFaEU
open

Error is on this link:

https://drive.google.com/a/lafargeholcim.com/file/d/0B-ngEx-v4UxPQ2NpRC1XTF8zbG8/view?usp=sharing
view

Last edited:
OK, I went there but I can't make out any detail - no words, no macro steps - just vague images of your forms and stuff. Maybe if you didn't capture the whole screen, but just the important parts, or as xenou says, write more details. If you post your issue elsewhere to get around the image issue, please post back here a link to the other site. That's considered proper forum etiquette.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
I want to make it pop up ,but when I switCh to this mode the macro GotoRecord stops
What exactly did you change when you say you want to make it pop up and you switched a mode?

Upvote 0
You can post any image as long as you can provide a link to it (by link to it, I mean put it on some web server that shares images). For instance, PhotoBucket is one such service (among many others - it's just the one that I remember).

If you know anything about html, that simply means you'll have the image stored on a web server and you post here a link to it which is really just an tag with an href attribute that provides the location of the image file. What we would see is just a picture right here in the post.

But as as I said, you can also just describe your problem in words, which is always a possible solution as well. Sometimes the time you spend considering how to describe your problem will also lead you to the solution without even requiring a post, since you will have to get details to give a full report on the problem.

thank you for your support.here is a new link:

djemy1975dj's Recent Uploads | Photobucket

Upvote 0
Dear sirs,

I will try today to explain my problem in detail:

First of all:
Forms included in this issue:
1-"frmMain"------used as switchboard
2-"Facture" ------ must be popup in order to be displayed full screen
3-"subform"------ detail of the invoce
4-"Items"--------the form in which the macro is attached via button

I am on the finishing step of my project which is a billing application built in access .I have a main form called "frmMain"used as a switchboard to open other forms .One of these forms ,a form called "Facture"which is made of 'main and subform '.The form facture is used to create and print invoice. In this form "Facture",I have a button called "Add items" by which I could add many items ,using a macro attached to a button in the form "Items" ,to the subform as detail of invoice.And here comes the problem when I try to set "Facture" display to PopUp the macro stops working.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvan07

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back