Lost TV Show 108 Minutes

Already finished in the US? We're only 6 episodes into the second season in the UK

You won't want to read anything on that page I linked to, then. If you haven't already--sorry, if you have. I'll edit the post to put a spoiler alert in ;)

I guess that goes both ways, then. The UK gets delayed starts on US shows, the US gets almost no UK shows at all. ;)

I mean, you can find them online if you know where to look but frankly if it wasn't for BBC America I never would have heard of some of the things I'm now addicted to (Black Books and Green Wing come to mind at the moment).

All I have to say is hooray for the internet, or I would *still* be waiting to see the rest of Black Books and the second series of Green Wing (not to mention ever seeing the IT Crowd, probably)--who knows if the rest of it will even be on BBC America, and even there's no telling when.

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
...All I get to see is Sesamee Street, Teletubbies, etc. Darn 2-year olds ;)
-Pennysaver

Oh, just wait, Smitty, it gets better! I'm guessing that already you can't watch anything too violent or you have to quell nightmares. And very soon you're not gonna be able to watch anything too bawdy either. (You're too tuckered out at the end of the day to stay up late after they've gone to bed and watch all the "good stuff".) We got the DVR from the cable company a couple of months back. I've recorded lots of shows that I have yet to find time to watch. However, on the bright side, my five-year-old who starts kindergarten in the Fall, already knows how to pause live TV so she can go and get a snack! After I saw her doing that the other day, I dug around in the settings menu to turn on those parental controls! I can only imagine what sort of mischief my nine-year-old could find in HBO-on-demand were it not blocked :eek:

Already finished in the US? We're only 6 episodes into the second season in the UK

You won't want to read anything on that page I linked to, then. If you haven't already--sorry, if you have. I'll edit the post to put a spoiler alert in ;)

I guess that goes both ways, then. The UK gets delayed starts on US shows, the US gets almost no UK shows at all. ;)

I mean, you can find them online if you know where to look but frankly if it wasn't for BBC America I never would have heard of some of the things I'm now addicted to (Black Books and Green Wing come to mind at the moment).

All I have to say is hooray for the internet, or I would *still* be waiting to see the rest of Black Books and the second series of Green Wing (not to mention ever seeing the IT Crowd, probably)--who knows if the rest of it will even be on BBC America, and even there's no telling when.

Suppose there's always DVD's? order online?

TV shows on dvd are such a rip off though I think. RRP of nearly £50 sometimes. I mean come on. With Lost they were even cheekier in the UK and split the first season into two so you could part season 1 part 1 (came out after the first half had been shown on TV and funnily enough, right before xmas) and then buy the second half when it finished.

Or just download the whole season, watch at leisure and delete when done.

Then of course there's all the shows which don't even come on here (the 4400 was great - don't think it ever made it here, Heist was good until they pulled it and Numb3rs took well over a year until it came on and even then it was hardly publicised).

God bless port 119!

TV shows on dvd are such a rip off though I think. RRP of nearly £50 sometimes. I mean come on. With Lost they were even cheekier in the UK and split the first season into two so you could part season 1 part 1 (came out after the first half had been shown on TV and funnily enough, right before xmas) and then buy the second half when it finished.

Or just download the whole season, watch at leisure and delete when done.

Then of course there's all the shows which don't even come on here (the 4400 was great - don't think it ever made it here, Heist was good until they pulled it and Numb3rs took well over a year until it came on and even then it was hardly publicised).

God bless port 119!

Good point there mate! I have season 2 of Lost on my home server - Just debating to watch or not.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukmana_sam

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back