Just a quick Hi

So, I've seen what Vista can do to an older desktop. What's the Vista footprint like on mobile devices? :eeek: :biggrin:

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
It looks like that's been done and the signature is showing, except in the first post. :)
I see what you're saying. I fixed the signature in the first post.

The show signature is set for each individual post and is set by your general settings at the time of your post. When you change the global setting, it doesn't necessarily change the setting for each post.

It looks like that's been done and the signature is showing, except in the first post. :)

I wasn't gonna do it for you! How else will you learn?

So far I've found the main passive spam is coming from India with an IP of 122.164.*.*.

how could you be sure that its originating from India ? For instance, this cud be an external IP and the frequency of these IPs changing -is more than the frequency of me changing the clothes I wear everyday :-D

I just use nic.com the two locations are

inetnum: 122.164.224.0 - 122.164.255.255
netname: ABTS-TN-DSL-9111-chn
descr: ABTS Tamilnadu,
descr: Access Business Group,DSL Services 101,
descr: Santhome High Road,
descr: Chennai
descr: Tamilnadu
descr: India

And

route: 122.164.228.0/24
descr: BHARTI-IN
descr: Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited
descr: Class A ISP in INDIA .
descr: 234 , OKHLA PHASE III ,
descr: NEW DELHI
descr: INDIA

One thing we were thinking about was to restrict signatures to members until "x" ammount of posts had been created, or length of membership etc, somthing on those lines anyway.

Last edited:
What I've found interesting about this thread is that Awarner MVP shows 0 (zero) posts on each an everyone of his posts! Maybe using mobile device as much as he does has put him into some type of hyperspace timewarp?!? ;-)

Posts in the Lounge don't count towards post-count, for better or worse. ;)

Yep we had that on MoDaco for a while to stop members posting complete junk or "joke topics" to try and boost their post count.
We stopped the restriction after the sillyness had subsided.

I'll be more of a lurker here than an avid poster as I class myself as sub-newbie here ;-). So far all my questions have been answered by using the search function and I don't like posting just to say thanks unless it's a direct question I have asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back