Is there an easy way to stalk people?

On a similar theme - is it possible to "bookmark" favourite threads (as opposed to merely being subscribed to them). This would be really nice as Aladin, pgc01, Barry, Oaktree etc all come up with pretty cool stuff and it would be nice to store those threads away into a favourties folder for referencing at a later date. When you make as many inane posts as I do going via the Subscribed threads route is a bit of a nightmare.

Apologies if you can do this already, I've just not seen it, but then I am a donkey afterall.

You're a donkey? I was certain you were a human not too long ago. Are you like a werewolf and change shape during certain cosmic events?!? :eek:

is it possible to "bookmark" favourite threads (as opposed to merely being subscribed to them).

I tend to either bookmark them in my browser, or subscribe but move to a "To keep" folder, rather than just in subscriptions (I can't imagine how many pages of subscriptions you have!), or both.

Thanks Emma, I suspected there would be a way! Once an a*s always an a*s.

And keep up the good stalking work.

you can create a worksheet with your favorite stalk victims
Code:
  A                                                  B              C     D              
3 http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u= Aladin Akyurek 10    Aladin Akyurek 
4                                                        Andrew Poulsom 40896 Andrew Poulsom 
5                                                        barry houdini  40896 barry houdini  
6                                                        NateO          109   NateO          
7                                                        tusharm        4112  tusharm        
Sheet1
[Table-It] version 09 by Erik Van Geit
Code:
RANGE FORMULA (1st cell)
D3:D7 =IF(LEN(B3)*LEN(C3),HYPERLINK($A$3&C3,B3),"")
[Table-It] version 09 by Erik Van Geit

Hide first column
Click in column D

Luke

You can just add them to your favourites (one of the Subscribe options) - this is what i do.

Erik it's just in the Thread tools when you select to subscribe to a thread I get the choice of either placing it in Subscriptions or Favourites. Do you not have this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamdan17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back