I'm a new daddy!!!

Congrats. We are expecting our second one around Easter time... it's a wild ride, and one I wouldn't miss for the world.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Congrats, on the wonderful news.

And to hatman on the soon to be second!

Congrats!

I've forgotten the early morning stuff and nappy changing because my 3 are older than that, but even though they drive us nuts occasionally we wouldn't be without them.

Happy parenting, and welcome Kyle! :beerchug:

Denis

Oh yeh, congratulations from me too! :) My first is due mid August...:eeek:

Jon

Best compliments and congratulations from me and my family, NBVC.

I love small kids ! Well, I am longing for that experience but looks like God aint happy with me so he has not blessed me with one kid yet. It has been 3 years I got married to my wife. Seems she has a few gynaec problems and I hope she would recover soon :)

@ Mr. Richard & Domski

Like I always used to say to my parents: "I like a good woman, but I prefer a bad one!"

Thought for the Day:
It is really hard to wait for the right woman in Life - Especially, when the wrong ones are so beautiful and willing ;)

Thanks guys.... the sleepless nights have already kicked in... but he still brings much joy every time I look at him. It is truly a wonderful experience (I may change my mind when he's a teenager, won't I? :eeek: )

Richard, his name is Kyle.

try about 3yrs old Mate!!!! you know when they decide they have a stronger will than EVERYone:laugh::rofl::eeek:

congrats.

Thanks again all for your kind words.... so far so good... Kyle is a being a good little boy... He has some gas problems that makes him cramp and cry that we hope he will overcome soon. It is so sad to see the little guy cry when he is in pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lozdemr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back