I just won the MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM PROMOTION

Hmmm... Very interesting and maybe you have something there. ;)

I'll start ordering tickets for you and you order them for me. I'll see if I can work on finding out the threshold is and we may be able to get trips around the world. :laugh:

Oh believe me, I've been very tempted. Especially when the banks screw over their clients with junk fees, late fees, convenience fees, origination fees, and who knows how many other types of fees. I guess they have to make up for the $500 gifts they give to the people crafty enough to know how to steal card numbers.

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
Reminds me of the fonejacker sketch. MONIES! tuwentee six tousand ugandan dollarrrs its alot of monies! Anybody seen it?

When you figure out the scheme just watch that you get the decimal in the right place to skim the appropriate amount of fractional pennies. Or you might need to burn the building down to cover you tracks. Don't forget to take your red stapler.

When you figure out the scheme just watch that you get the decimal in the right place to skim the appropriate amount of fractional pennies. Or you might need to burn the building down to cover you tracks. Don't forget to take your red stapler.
I love that movie and now I am going to want to watch it this weekend. :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back