I just realised my position can be replaced by a VBA code

confusious say: solution in Vba:::: "perhaps better you wlite in VB6, then you patent idea. Then sell idea to company. Make much money . Retire early. Get rich " also I agree with Felix's thought(b.t.d.t. and it works..... even after i got fired. asked back as as a consultant,and charged a fee that made my salary look like pennies)

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
I also am in a position which over time I've changed to be more automated.

I'm now in the spot where although I can improve the data I create and make it faster and more meaningful if i do so then I've finished for the day after the first hour or so.

My cunning plan is to automate everything to make it easier for me, not tell people what I've done, when I'm on holiday leave older versions available so it takes other people hours to do.

Then with all this free time teach myself Excel. The only problem is I can't find a new well paid job to match my new knowledge on Excel. :-D

""My cunning plan is to" yes Baldric .... all your cunning plans start that way, all of which invariably end in beheading or or public humiliation" quoting Blackadder..... (Brittish joke)

Ah yes, but my plan is as cunning as a Fox who's been made Master of cunning at Oxford univeristy.

(Continuation of British Joke - Blackadder 3?)

"my unenlightened Baldric, was that not the same 'Master of cunning', who, when asked to demonstrate his skills, filled the privvy with a flammable liquid and rigged the seat with a flintlock? Ahh yes, the poor sod had a curry the previous night and in desperation used the privvy,blowing himself up....and Baldric, I can't be bothered hitting you, so run at the nearrest wll several times" Balckadder quotes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukmana_sam

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back