I got a new job :)

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Nate’s uncanny ability to get free beers and shots of Jager, it doesn’t sound like
he needs many drinks bought for him.
Holy Toledo, you should've seen the hookup I was on the receiving end of last night! If I didn't know any better, I would thought the dude was passing me free tap-water! 8-) :lol:

I would however like to buy his avatar a couple!!! :lol:
(Man, that ain’t your wife or anything, is it?) :-?
Yes, Trish Stratus and I were married in secrecy a few years ago. 8-)

Dude, if I was married to Trish Stratus, no one would ever hear from me again, I'd never leave the house!! :lol: :wink:

Yes, Trish Stratus and I were married in secrecy a few years ago.
Just as well Nate. If it were me, I'd be dead by now.

(But man, whatta way to go, eh?) :diablo:

***NEW UPDATE***

and to think things couldn't get better for me..

so I haven't even started this job yet and 2 days before I leave my current job from being laid off. One of the senior business analyst gives her 2 weeks notice and now they offered me the job with a huge pay increase. I decided to stay with the company. I get 2 weeks vacation now paid then i start working mid october. I lose a good chunk of my severance but 1.) i make more than the new place 2.) its my old job back 3.) im use to it and already know everyone

in a 6 month period i was able to increase my salary by $18,000 :)

Right on!!!
18 grand is nothing to sneeze at. Congratulations.

(But now you're just rubbin' it in man.)

:lol:

Yes, Trish Stratus and I were married in secrecy a few years ago.
Just as well Nate. If it were me, I'd be dead by now.

(But man, whatta way to go, eh?) :diablo:
Whoa, it looks someone did hear about this:

059.jpg

Holy Toledo, you should've seen the hookup I was on the receiving end of last night! If I didn't know any better, I would thought the dude was passing me free tap-water!
I had better tell this story because it's a good one, and remember kids, drink in moderation. :lol:

So I'm on my way home and thought I'd stop by a local favourite of mine for a night-cap, even though I don't usually wear them. Keep in mind it's last call, 25 minutes to close.

So I go in and order a pint of Miller Lite and a sidecar, shot of Jager. Also keep in mind that 99/100 pubs in Minneapolis do not serve shots in traditional shot glasses, they come in low ball glasses. So I get the round, and the bartender says "That one's on me."

Ah, very good then, I don't know him very well, but I'm appreciating the hospitality. So, I'm sipping on my pint and he decides he's going to make a round of whiskey shots for the staff, one for the road. Well he includes me with this round, too, and this is a big shot.

With 5 minutes to close, he asks me if I want another Jager. I said "Sure, why not?" He pours me the biggest shot of Jager I have ever had in my life, the low-ball is literally brimmed out.

He only charged me for 1 shot of Jager. That's a lot of [free] booze in 25 minutes. I love this town! 8-)

And no, Mark, this wasn't at the usual spot. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleH77

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back