HTML probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelnichols

Office Version
  1. 2003 or older
Platform
  1. Windows
I'm not able to post a sheet with the HTML add-in. I get the error "can't find project or library". The section that explains how to post doesn't solve my error problem. It gives a way to fix the error but it doesnt work. Any help? Thanks

Yes, several hours ago with no resolutions. It's very difficult to explain questions about excel without posting the worksheet.

Still no ideas on this? It's got to be a simple solution but i'm not very good on this stuff =(

Just want to post a excel sheet using the HTML maker. I've tried this on several occassions in the past and still cant get it to work.

joelnichols said:
I'm not able to post a sheet with the HTML add-in. I get the error "can't find project or library". The section that explains how to post doesn't solve my error problem. It gives a way to fix the error but it doesnt work. Any help? Thanks
Hi joelnichols:

Please look at the dialogbox that pops up -- titled References -VBAProject. Please look at the list of Available References with a CheckMark left of the Available Reference. Chances are one of the CheckMarked References is incorrectly checked preceded with the word MISSING.

Now what you need to do is ... uncheck the CheckBox for the MISSING reference, then click on OK. With this done, you should be able to post part of your worksheet on MrExcel Board.

I hope this helps!

Only the 1st 7 boxes are checked. None have "missing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smllchng5

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back