HTML Maker error

Thank you for your reply. I do have the add-in in my add-ins and its active under "macro secutiry" I do have the box checked for "Trust access to the VBA project object model" too. I've even gone to the location of the HTML Maker file, double-clicked it, enabled macros when prompted to do so, and still nothing.

Note: There is no add-in ribbon, only Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas, Data, Review, View and Developer.

Regards,
Kirk

Did you download the correct file? You want to have HTML Maker not vbHTML Maker. They are different programs (with unfortunately similar names).

Kristy: Just in cast, I have deleted the existing files and have requested a new one from Robert, waiting on a response. Thanks, Kirk

Now you're talkin', one more issue... When I highlight the range I want to post and select the "Forum Standard" button, it copies to the clipboard nicely and the preview is perfect; however, when I paste it here is looks like the following:

Excel Workbook
D
138SALES
139* * * * * * * * *5,555
140* * * * * * * * *4,444
141* * * * * * * * * * 333
142* * * * * * * * 10,000
143* * * * * * * * 12,000
144* * * * * * * * 15,000
145* * * * * * * * 17,000
146* * * * * * * * * * * 25
147* * * * * * * 270,000
148* * * * * * * * * * * - *
149* * * * * * * * * * * - *
150$ * * * * * * * * 334,357
Northeast

I think your problem is simply that HTML is turned off by the administrators in this particular forum - see bottom left of the page. Try the same thing in the Test Here forum

Thanks! I've searched high and low in my personal settings a cannot find the "toggle" to turn this feature on. I've sent an e-mail to the administrator and am waiting on a reply.

Hi

What Peter meant was that in this particular forum (the About forum), html is turned off in posts hence it won't be displayed. If you try and post the above html in the Test forum (also as Peter suggested) you should see your html rendered correctly.

Now I get it, thank all of you... Kirk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back