How to learn VBA coding

Mangosteenlu

Dear All,

My job involves a lot of manual work which I would like to use VBA code to improve the efficiency. But I have zero knowledge of it. Can someone shine some light on how to learn VBA from scratch? any resources or your tube channel, who do you recommend? thanks in advance.

@Admin: I offered a help to Jens this board doesn't allow: To attach some pdf files. Do you really think, that removing a little hint against spam as helpful??

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
We have never allowed attachments here. The reasons have been covered in details over the years (you can do a search if you want to dig up those articles and read about those).

You have the following options:
1. Post excerpts of your spreadsheets using the tool mentioned here: XL2BB - Excel Range to BBCode
2. Post screen print images of your spreadsheet
3. Upload your file to a file sharing site and post links to it in the post

Upvote 0
1 to 3 are no really news for me, but the experience that mrXl has very strict rules without a need. I holding an own forum and there registered members can attach any kind of office files, zip, txt, rtf, pdf, pic and even mp3/4 without any third party tools or servers. And if members want to communicate by private messages nobody can see - they're allowed to.

Upvote 0
1 to 3 are no really news for me, but the experience that mrXl has very strict rules without a need. I holding an own forum and there registered members can attach any kind of office files, zip, txt, rtf, pdf, pic and even mp3/4 without any third party tools or servers. And if members want to communicate by private messages nobody can see - they're allowed to.
That is great, you can choose to run your forum any way that you want to, just as MrExcel can run his forum any way he wants to.
It is not an arbitrary decision. It has been discussed many times over the years. If you are really interested in understanding why, you can search for those old conversations in the "About This Board" forum.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back