Help me help you guys!

ZAX

Hello my friends,
Hope you answer me ASAP cause when I'm helping the members of this forum,I'm losing my mind!

Thread:
In MrExcel forum when posting a reply or a thread I can't type in the default mode;I have to change it to mobile type although I'm using a computer!
I thought it would be the the internet browser or even the MONITER!!
Right now I'm using the mobile type to post this thread.
End Thread

I hope I'm clear enough...
Any help would be so much appreciated :)

ZAX

Zax

What exactly can't you do?

Some people, including myself, have had problems getting enter to work when posting.

The solution, or what worked for me anyway, to that is in Settings change your Message Editor Interface to Standard Editor

Thank you both for you're replies.
When posting I can't type in the text box,I can type the title and the reason for editing however,If I click on the text box the blinking cursor doesn't show up and I can't type....
And one more thing,the text box goes all the way to the right where I can't reach,I click advanced then the text box is in front of me,I click,no cursor !
So glad you're here :)
ZAX

Last edited:
Did you try changing the default edit mode?

Did you try changing the default edit mode?
No,Actually I don't even know what are you talking about??
All I tried is just to change the forum from the default style to the default mobile style and when I finish posting I go back to the original style...
I forgot to mention that let's say I was posting and changed to mobile style and went back to Excel-Questions and found it in the mobile style (which I don't know how to deal with it),when I get back to the default style,it shows me a message that says "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator",so I'll have to go back to the forums list and choose Excel questions,Isn't that annoying....:(

P.S:See the list box in the very bottom of any page in this forum ( --vb4 Default Style).

thank you so much for your aid.

ZAX

ZAX

What I meant was to goto Settings right at the top of the page.

Then on the left of the page you'll find the My Settings section, click General Settings.

Then scroll down to Miscellaneous Settings where you can set the Message Editor Interface.

Reactions: ZAX
ZAX

What I meant was to goto Settings right at the top of the page.

Then on the left of the page you'll find the My Settings section, click General Settings.

Then scroll down to Miscellaneous Settings where you can set the Message Editor Interface.
Words can't describe how happy I am,Thanx a lot for your help,I am posting this post in the default mode! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!
And mister Peter_SSs,thank you for your time. :)
ZAX

One more question,Why is the forum rating any thread I post in it with 5 starts even if I just asked a question?
Although before I post I make sure that the "Rate this thread" check box is unchecked!
ZAX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziMacca

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back