Happy Birthday to us! Happy Birthday to us! ...

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
I asked "what are class modules"? I am happy to say that over the course of the last five years, by virtue of participating here, reading elsewhere and reading stuff written by folks like Tushar, I have become quite comfortable with class modules.

See? It's taken you five years to figure it out. I told you it would take too long to explain class modules in this forum.

Congrats on 5 years.

Hard drive crashed Monday past (June 9th). Got notebook back with new HDD end of last week. My guardian angel was (again) on the stick. I'd backed up all of my data files the preceding Friday. (Didn't back up the PST file recently though, so lost a couple months of e-mails.)

Nonetheless, it's been a "trying" week. Been trying to get Humpty put back together again and that has been very trying indeed.<SUP>1</SUP>

So, Matt (Pretty Boy) Oaktree, Happy Sixth Birthday. Outta Kiddie-garden and on to first grade! I hope the teacher's purdy! :biggrin:

<HR>
Honestly, while losing my hard drive is a royal PITA to one Mr. Greg Truby; I s'ppose I ought not to feel too sorry for myself. I reckon other folks have been having a much worse month. Why just think 'bout the good people of Cedar Rapids and all that clean up, ugh! :eeek:

"Matt (Pretty Boy) Oaktree"?!?

Are you hitting on me, Greg?

:eek: Perish the thought, laddie. 'twas meant to taken like an alias, like "Terry (the Hulk) Hogan", for example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back