Happy Birthday MrExcel!

:beerchug: 10 years young today, I believe! :beerchug:

And thank you so so much for all you have done for me! Each and every one of you.

I was going to post this, but Patience beat me to it. Drats.
Happy B-day website and message board.

Thanks Bill

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
Haha! That is one perk of being on this side of the planet!

Yes, but when the Aliens attack, they always hit Tokyo first then move west. I'll be checking the lounge for any ground breaking news from across the puddle.

That's my little solace given your happy hour has probably already started.

Cheers Patience!

If you watch Doctor Who, though, they always go straight for London. If you believe Torchwood they'll go for Cardiff first. One things for sure, though - I won't be shilly shallying arounf posting on forums if aliens do attack. Sorry buddy - I can't help you - you'd be better of checking the BBC news website. :biggrin:

Tokyo, London, or Cardiff

This is a problem. What to do, what to do?

Congrats. Although I am no longer in corporate life, and therefore no longer an Excel user, my learning on this board was invaluable for seven years. And yes, I was one who received two promotions because of stuff gained through this board. Thanks

And...more than once, I've walked into a seminar, and someone comes up to me and says that our site has been responsible for positive changes in their life. It usually goes something like, "I have to tell you, using the things I learned at the MrExcel Message Board, I was able to garner a promotion at work" or something like that. That is a cool thing for all us - improving white-collar productivity across the community.

Happy b-day MrExcel.com!

I am also one of these people that falls under the "has progressed due to the knowledge they have learned from this site". I am about to land a new internship with RGA because I was able to wow them with my knowledge of excel (and VBA macros). I would say that 90% of what I know about macros I have learned from this site in the last 6 months.

That being said, a hearty thank you to everyone (especially the MVPs) who have helped me along the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back