Happy Birthday MrExcel!

Patience

:beerchug: 10 years young today, I believe! :beerchug:

And thank you so so much for all you have done for me! Each and every one of you.

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
You know I'd never have guessed - Bill does a very convincing impression of a middle-aged man!!!

:lol:

Happy Birthday to MrExcel.com!!!!

:beerchug:

Yes, happy birthday MrExcel.com!
:beerchug:

You know I'd never have guessed - Bill does a very convincing impression of a middle-aged man!!!
He's not the only one who does a very convincing impression of a middle-aged man Rich. ;)

Yes... 10 years.

I owe a sincere "thank you" to everyone reading this post. The MrExcel community is an amazing resource. I want to thank you for being here.

I've made a lot of online friends and been fortunate enough to have shared a beer in person with some of you. I've learned stuff here that I never thought would be possible in Excel. The power of many brilliant people all looking at a problem from a different angle produces stellar results.

And...more than once, I've walked into a seminar, and someone comes up to me and says that our site has been responsible for positive changes in their life. It usually goes something like, "I have to tell you, using the things I learned at the MrExcel Message Board, I was able to garner a promotion at work" or something like that. That is a cool thing for all us - improving white-collar productivity across the community.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who is a member of our community.

Bill

And...more than once, I've walked into a seminar, and someone comes up to me and says that our site has been responsible for positive changes in their life. It usually goes something like, "I have to tell you, using the things I learned at the MrExcel Message Board, I was able to garner a promotion at work" or something like that. That is a cool thing for all us - improving white-collar productivity across the community.

That's kind of true for me, but in reverse. I got the promotion first, then quickly learned stuff on MrExcel.Com to prove I was worthy of the promotion...LOL. Whatever works.

Thank you MrExcel.Com and all who use it, wonderful resource.

"I have to tell you, using the things I learned at the MrExcel Message Board, I was able to garner a promotion at work" or something like that. That is a cool thing for all us - improving white-collar productivity across the community.

I just started my latest position on Monday and both the promotions I've gained over the last couple of years were due mostly to what I've learnt here so a very sincere thankyou and here's wishing you best wishes and a very happy 'birthday'.

Dom :beerchug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back