Halloween!

I dress up every year to hand out treats to the urchins that come to my door. Half the adults in my neighborhood think it's stupid, the other half look forward to my costumes. ALL of my neighbors think I'm nuts.

This year, I'll be dressed in brown, laying on my front porch in a bag. Yes, a lying sack of poo. My only problem is finding a way to stay warm enough; it'll be about 45F during trick-or-treat.
Hmmm... How to keep warm and keep a clever costume...
You could go as a burning bag of doo!

There is an old prank here in the States with a burning back of doggie doo. People would put it in a paper bag, set it on fire, drop it on someone's door step, and ring the door bell and run. The person would open the door and stomp it out, making a big, smelly mess.

I haven't really hard of anyone doing this prank it recent years. It was more popular in my parent's generation. A friend of my Dad's tried this prank on his uncle, only he wasn't aware that his uncle wasn't home, and it ended up burning his front steps down!

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
I thought about being a burning bag of poo, but I don't think I can keep it up for the two hours required. And there's something about third degree burns that's a bit off-putting.

Tomorrow night my wife, kids and I are going to a friends bon fire...the pile of woods diameter is at least 8 or 9 (yards or meters, you choose), and half as tall.

I am curious as to the safety of this and to the response time from the "pros".

Hey, maybe you can see the glow/flashing light from where you are.

We live in a village in Sweden. Halloween is really a young persons thing here and reletively new. So tonight it will be either the pc or the tv.

I'd have no idea what I would do if I didn't have Halloween! Mind you, I don't know how I'm still able to function after the events of this weekend :)

The Tank Girl outfit was a success and more people than I actually thought knew who she was (I did get a little annoyed at having to explain who I was to people) although it did take a good half hour to put the entire outfit on :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back