Halloween!

SuperFerret

As it's nearing my favorite holiday, I wondered how people will be celebrating? If at all!

I shall be having a party, I finished my Tank Girl outfit so my fancy dress is all ready! :)

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
I carve a pumpkin or two every year, but that's about it. Daughter is still too young to do anything really (and apparently I'm too old for trick or treating)

I carve a pumpkin or two every year, but that's about it. Daughter is still too young to do anything really (and apparently I'm too old for trick or treating)

I would carve a pumpkin but the quality of them around here is rubbish, they only have decent ones a month before halloween so they're in the bin by party time :(

Maybe when you daughters older you can use that as an excuse to go trick or treating ;)

I'm off to a Halloween fancy dress party tomorrow but haven't sorted my costume out yet.

I'm thinking all night clubbing tonight, straight to the pub tomorrow morning and turn up at the party pretending to be a zombie.

Reckon I'll just about look the part by then :-)

Dom

I'm thinking all night clubbing tonight, straight to the pub tomorrow morning and turn up at the party pretending to be a zombie.

Sounds about right!

My other half wants to either be a zombie or bring his Joey Jordison outfit out of retirement... :rolleyes:

Have to say I wish my missus would go as Tank Girl, so much more appealing than as a witch ;-)

Dom

Have to say I wish my missus would go as Tank Girl, so much more appealing than as a witch ;-)

With or without rocket chest? :grin: I have made some of those, will probably end up just wearing them for photos then swiftly hiding them away!

Personally, I am a big fan of Halloween parties. I met my wife at one!
Haven't been to one in a few years now, though. With young kids, everything revolves around them and their Halloween activities now.

I dress up every year to hand out treats to the urchins that come to my door. Half the adults in my neighborhood think it's stupid, the other half look forward to my costumes. ALL of my neighbors think I'm nuts.

This year, I'll be dressed in brown, laying on my front porch in a bag. Yes, a lying sack of poo. My only problem is finding a way to stay warm enough; it'll be about 45F during trick-or-treat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back