Funny Shockwave/Flash Stuff, etc.

Smitty

Legend
To revisit an old Lounge topic that got very big...

I blame Kristy for this one: http://www.hampsterdance.com/index.shtml

It kept my 4-month old daughter amused for 2+ hours last night; whenever I tried changing to do my work, she'd be grumpy until I put it back. Only thing is now I've gone completely batty... :huh:

And what would today be without www.jibjab.com? :wink:

Smitty

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Well Thanks Smitty.
I followed the link and my browser crashed, but not prior to the music starting. Open office environment and chipmunks singing a song from my PC that wouldn't stop. I had to go into Task Manager and end the browser there to get it to stop. Luckily I didn't have the volumn turned up to high.

:oops:

PS- Your right this would amuse my kids for a couple of hours at least.

Kristy's to blame for everything, it's all her fault. ;)

And you gotta love the jibjab, hilarious!

Good call smitty. ‘tis about time this post was started again :-D

My contribution for the day is www.eyezmaze.com/

Sorry if it’s been posted before but I only just found it and it’s got some great little logic type puzzles on it. ‘Grow’, the main one now has three different games. Grow, Grow cube & grow RPG. Basically you have a selection of items and you have to put them into the centre in the right order. Each time you add one the items you’ve already added grow a level but some of them will only grow if certain other items have been added.

Hope that goes someway to explaining it because there don’t seem to be any instructions. It’s also very frustrating at times but satisfying to finish. I’ve done Grow RPG and Grow Cube but haven’t managed to finish grow yet.

P.S.If anyone has websense blocking them from their games category you’re probably out of luck on this one like I am when I’m at work. You’d think they actually expect me to be productive when I’m here :roll:

P.S.If anyone has websense blocking them from their games category you’re probably out of luck on this one like I am when I’m at work. You’d think they actually expect me to be productive when I’m here
WebNON-Sense! :huh:

That's about as much a PIECE OF CRAP as Lotus Not(s), Version SUCKS.5.

Smitty

(Hmmm...So how do I really feel? ;))

Heh. Yup, I've played that one before (anyone surprised? Thought not). ;)

I haven't checked that site out in a while, though. I'll have to remember when I get home tonight :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolonG

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back