Fuel Prices

I would really like to know the FUEL Prices in countries like UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, OMAN, etc. I guess, FUEL in these countries is cheaper than WATER :eeek:
I was in UAE (Dubai) last month, and petrol cost 6 Dirhams per gallon. That's about US$1.60/gallon (or £0.90/gallon or £0.24/US litre). Plus the locals were complaining at the rising cost of petrol prices; from memory they said it was 4 Dirhams/gallon about 6 months ago. Petrol is cheaper than water in UAE because all (non imported) water comes from desalination plants.

The petrol price in NZ is currently NZ$1.99/litre.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Create a chart in one keystroke
Select the data and press Alt+F1 to insert a default chart. You can change the default chart to any chart type
So far we have per litre

UK = £ 1.13
Aus = £ 0.80
NZ = £0.77
Canada = £0.68
India = £ 0.67
US = £ 0.63
UAE = £0.24

or

UK = $2.03
Aus = $1.44
NZ = $1.39
Canada = $1.22
India = $1.21
US = $1.13
UAE = $0.43

Petrol prices have actuall come down in the last few weeks in the UK as well the highest I saw was about £1.26

Diesel in the UK is also more that petrol currently around £1.30 - £1.40 per litre.

So far we have per litre
UK = $2.03
Aus = $1.44
NZ = $1.39
Canada = $1.22
India = $1.21
US = $1.13
UAE = $0.43

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that your pricing for Canada is wrong.
It's been 1,39$ since thurdays lastweek. It went down a bit during this weekend (around 1,34$)... BigOil always does this before and during a long weekend... The price will go down by thurdays this week... IF hurricain Gustav isn't used for another price hike.

Ciao!

the difference is probably due to currency changes as well.

I have gone from CAD -> GBP -> USD

Baltimore, MD

3.44 USD / Gallon, down from $4.13 a month ago.
I think that's $0.90 / Liter, or GB £.50/ Litre

Depending on what car I drive, it's 15 MPG (Dodge Durango (I know, it sucks, not my car)) or 25 MPG (Volvo S80). The Volvo takes mid-grade, which is closer to $3.63 / Gallon.

St. Louis, MO

$3.48/gal

Down from $3.99/gal a month ago (was down to $3.23/gal before Hurricane Gustav decided to pay a visit to the Gulf oil rigs)

My car: 1999 Chevrolet Malibu - 22mpg average

UK - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. £1.09 per litre
Skoda Fabia 2003 1.2
Consumption around 48 MPG

Three Rivers, Massachusetts (US)
$3.69 per gallon
2001 Pontiac Aztek averaging about 25 mpg overall.

I coummute aboute about 37 miles to work one way, so that's about 74 miles per day, about 370 miles per week (or about a tank of gas, which costs around $55), which nets out to about 17,400 miles per year (by the time I subtract out 3 weeks of vacation and 10 holidays), so it costs me about $2500 per year to pay for gas for going to work...

$3.55 a gallon on average around here (Warren/Cortland, Ohio, USA). If I'm willing to drive about 3 miles out of my way (to the far side of Warren) I can get $3.49 a gallon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back