Excel and VBA help please

paul_bam

Hello everyone,

First things first. This is my first post, so a big hello to everyone.

Now on to my problem. I have developed an Excel spreadsheet that has a form. The form was developed using VBA . The form is very simple and has one combo box and two command buttons on it. The combo box get populated from column A of sheet 1 and I achieved this by using the Rowsource from within the properties of the combo box. One of the command buttons is named cancel and I have got this to work fine. However, and this is where I require some help, the other command button is named "Delete" and what I would like it to do is this, whichever value that is selected from the combo box list, then when the user clicks on delete then it would find that value in column A, then select the entire row and finally delete the row.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Ditto!!

We'll always help folk out for free, in our spare time, but there's a limit........... :-D

And, just for future reference, please enlighten me as to what your actual limit is? :-D :-D :-D I wouldn't want to think I was encroaching or anything. :-D :-D :-D

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back