excel 2002 vba

vba and Macros for MSExcel came out last May. It was written with 2003 mainly in mind, but honestly - the changes from 2000, 2002, 2003 are fairly minor - the number of arguments usually being the biggest issue. And those arguments are usually optional, so...

If you have 97, you could still use the book, tho you would run into a few more problems. Is it that big a deal? Well, by default, I program in XP. Occ, I run into a client with 97 - I have to change a few lines of code, some functions are missing, tho I never use them...

If your local bookstore doesn't have it, lots of online stores do.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
thanks snarl, i'm going to the book store today, we will see what i can find at this computer book store, thanks
i'm going to try an access book at the same time cuz some people have suggested that my baseball league stats would be easier to update with a database and then use excel to query for some stats

what fun :o

HolyMacro has an Access book - Grover Park George on Access. He has a really good writing style - conversational (I find those books work best with me)

just bought master visually vba for excel, seems good so far, has a lot of how to features and pictures, good for me to learn then i can use my vba for excel 2002 reference guide, good thanks and reading here i come, should be done by tomorow as i read fast...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back