Email Notification

i can guarantee 100% that my post from this morning DID HAVE THE NOTIFICATION BOX CHECKED....for some reason when i go back to edit it now it says i only had 5 minutes to edit it which i had never encountered before...must be something new...but i know for sure because i triple checked that i had checked the box as i am checking right now that this post has the box checked....and i have also checked many times to make sure that "Always notify me of replies: Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post." is set to YES in my profile and the "watch topic" link has been clicked. I wish there was a way to provide you with screen shot of both of these things to confirm!!!

I believe you... I have checked everything... don't understand... have you tried with a different email address ? maybe that's it.

And the 5 minute to edit IS new, if you want the explanation read the "Board modifications" sticky topic in this forum...

Yeah...the only other thing I can think of would be something with your email address.

Maybe they've got some sort of spam protection and are considering the automatically generated emails as such? You may want to check on that as well.

Just a thought :)

Maybe they've got some sort of spam protection and are considering the automatically generated emails as such? You may want to check on that as well.
I don't think so because i get auto-emails from a few other boards and I receive them just fine.

nope i did not get an email...and that was with the new email address :cry: this is strange!

ok i got one email notification from this thread at the new address but still nothing from the other ones...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Mize 1024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back