Electricity Calculator????

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
Interestingly, I paid for the girlfriend and her sister to go on holiday, last year, and it cost exactly £2460. So, your comparison is pretty good.
:laugh:

Man that's cold. I ain't saying it can't be true, (or that it isn't funny as hell), but man, that's cold.

does your wife know about your girlfriend ?
And this? This is just a rookie question. Usually a wife who knows about the girlfriend, isn't much longer.
And make sure you keep one of them as just the girlfriend.
(...You do know the punishment for bigamy in the US, right? - Two wives!)

:laugh:

Man that's cold. I ain't saying it can't be true, (or that it isn't funny as hell), but man, that's cold.

And this? This is just a rookie question. Usually a wife who knows about the girlfriend, isn't much longer.
And make sure you keep one of them as just the girlfriend.
(...You do know the punishment for bigamy in the US, right? - Two wives!)

I should say, for the record, it was just a joke. I am married, don't have the energy, time, money or inclination for 'a bit on the side'.

I'm only saying this in case the missus comes on here. Mind you, she won't. Teh websites I visit are Excel, birdwatching or football based. The three dullest subjects to any woman - and three most exciting to any man, surely?

Surely, that middle one must fall under some new definition of "exiting" that I was previously unaware of.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I should also say, for the record, that I was at Expiry's wedding last year. And if you were married to Expiry's wife, I don't think you'd be looking for a girlfriend on the side. But you just might still be looking for a little bit of help with Excel :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Which leads me to another question. I'm also married (amazingly!) and my wife, for all her many many talents, for some reason has no interest in Excel.
And I don't think this is a male/female thing - I know there are many female Excel experts on this forum, for example.
Which leads me to ask - are there any couples out there where BOTH partners are Excel gurus ? Maybe even where Excel provided the initial spark in their relationship ?

My wife has absolutely no interest in Excel either. But I also know a couple that the wife has a lot of interest in Excel and the Husban has no interest and they absolutely hate when we get to talking about Excel. :) They both just walk away and probably think to themselves that we need to get a life.

Surely, that middle one must fall under some new definition of "exiting" that I was previously unaware of.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

THAT very much depends on the bird you are watching... ;)

I should say, for the record, it was just a joke. I am married, don't have the energy, time, money or inclination for 'a bit on the side'.
I never doubted for a second it was a joke. (And I still think it was funny as hell.)

I too have no inclination for getting any on the side. (never have.)
I believe if you find someone who loves you, you should be faithful.
(And in Truby's case, maybe even grateful.) :laugh:

It kills me when my other half talks about that. English is not her first language and she refers to it as "I have a lot of 'stick to one'." :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back