Electricity Calculator????

seasidematt

Board Regular
Hi...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This is a complete long shot but thought i might try and see if anyone on here knows of a website that i can link to...<o:p></o:p>
I have been asked to produce some posters and leaflets regarding our IT cost and look at ways of reducing our costing<o:p></o:p>
I have thought of and idea similar to the Carbon/Electricity posters that we see on a daily basis here in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>UK</st1:place></st1:country-region>...<o:p></o:p>
I’m after some sort of calculator that if i put in a number say £2460.00 it will then say that’s equivalent of looking after 2 elephants for a week etc...<o:p></o:p>
I know it’s a complete long shot but do any of you guys know of a website out there that could help?<o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance<o:p></o:p>
Matt<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Do people in Blackpool relate well to the cost of running an elephant??? :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll get my coat...

Dom

Why not break it down into what it means per employee and potential benefits?

Like "at the current rate we can't afford this year's 3% raises..."

I've always found that if you can tie cost saving or sales issues directly to peoples' pay, they tend to pay a lot more attention.

Or keep track of monthly savings over an historical baseline and work with management to have that go into some type of bonus pool. If there's tangible benefit to people they'll start caring.

I’m after some sort of calculator that if i put in a number say £2460.00 it will then say that’s equivalent of looking after 2 elephants for a week etc</o:p>[/FONT]

Interestingly, I paid for the girlfriend and her sister to go on holiday, last year, and it cost exactly £2460. So, your comparison is pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back