Doctor Who Indie Track - Blue Box - The Red List

I don't MySpace, I am afraid. But I do Facebook. If you do as well, please add me (Bryony Seume - there is only one) and let me know if you come to London. Or if you add more tracks, or whatever.

:-D
hmmm...the Facebook revolution has dominated Europe...most of it...Asians though prefer Orkut :-D

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
I don't use orkut but I see it is run ny Google, which probably means it is good.

Yeah we pretty much live out our lives on Facebook these days. You can't go out for a drink without someone taking pictures and then plastering them all over their profile. But it is a great way of keeping in touch. Or spying... I love it though, for the most part.

You can't go out for a drink without someone taking pictures and then plastering them all over their profile. But it is a great way of keeping in touch Or spying... I love it though, for the most part

Exactly...the logic remains the same for Facebook or Orkut...the syntax differs ;)

Well despite facebooks popularity I don't think it's very user friendly at all. Perhaps I'm just not in with the whole functionality of it!

Probably need to use it more I guess! Either that or I need someone to manage the page for us :)

Oh well! Our myspace seems to have got some interest and a fair few hits so that's kewl!

Daz

For anyone interested we have enabled downloading of Blue Box on our myspace site.

Thanks again for all your comments!

Daz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hickman156

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back