Doctor Who Indie Track - Blue Box - The Red List

DazJWood

All,

To coincide with the start of the new series of Doctor Who and to reflect the previous series, the band I play in (The Red List ) have written and recorded an indie track based on the Doctor.

The lyrics and premise of the track is based around his loneliness; both from the perspective of being the last timelord and also from losing someone he cared about (ie. Rose).

There's also a Kylie link in there too.

I would appreciate all your comments / feedback, whether good, bad or indifferent.

So if you are interested then click the link below:

http://www.myspace.com/theredlist

Enjoy, hopefully... Blue Box by The Red List

Thanks,

Daz

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
I freakin' love it!!! I love Dr Who so it tickles that part of me enough, but musically I really love it. There is some Radiohead, some Puressence, some **** (German band), and something else from my past I can't quite put my finger on.

Do you tour? Do you ever gig in London? If so I would love to come and see you guys live.

Edit to add - Trash Can Sinatras. That is the thing from my past I couldn't recall.

Edit again - just realised it starred out the German bands name... The word descrides a woman of loose morals.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the comments!

If you've got a myspace account then please add a comment!

As for touring! Well I wish we we're that big :)

Our gig lists is on our myspace and currently we have a few gigs up Leeds and the rest are around the Midlands. It's certainly possible that we may gig down London at some point. It depends how well the upcoming gigs go really as we will probably reassess where we will aim at playing.

Thanks again,

Daz

I don't MySpace, I am afraid. But I do Facebook. If you do as well, please add me (Bryony Seume - there is only one) and let me know if you come to London. Or if you add more tracks, or whatever.

:-D

Hey thanks again!

Am just trying to set up a facebook page at the moment and despite being pc literate and an access programmer I am not finding it the most user friendly site!

I've set up a profile (I think) for myself, which is under Darren Wood and I think I've set up, losely at the moment, a page for the band. I have no idea how to give this out as a URL though. Just search for The Red List, I guess. I've yet to load anymusic to it as yet though, but that's my next task :)

Good work! I'll see if I can find you. Does this mean I'll be your first facebook fan?

Cool!!!

You are totally going to have to add me cos there are many Darren Woods, several of whom have obviously just joined! I could end up with lots of friends called Darren without knowing who the hell they are!

Well I simply loved the Ood episode. I thought it was one of the best of all four series. Along with Blink, Girl in the Fireplace, THe Christmas Invasion and Army of Ghosts/Doomsday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hickman156

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back