Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better

• Best

• Not Possible and Curious at Best

• Total voters
I'm not defending my post count, at all. Maybe I'm not following the intent behind your comment... But, in fact, I'm trying to tell you the opposite, that it could very well be completely irrelevant. ;)

While I may have 7,000+ posts, it's possible I am not as familiar with certain aspects of Excel as say a member with 100 posts. :)

Either way, don't hold your breath for this. I don't see this happening.

There's not a lot of php programmers around here, and those that are generally do not have access to this Database. And, this Database is too important to play games with it for the sake of generating a ****amamie statistic that doesn't add much value to our forums.

I just don't get how this statistic would make any sense... You still have yet to explain how this curious statistic holds any value. I would probably discount this number by 100%, personally. :confused:

o_O myself!! i failed to do explain the good of the statistic, instead i am suggesting the implementation, boo me!

How will the statistic make sense:
- gives mrexcel participants a chance to agree - in the long run
- algorithm: topic >> difficulty rating >> author >> replier >> replies >> views

For me personally it would be interesting to scroll mrexcel's history and review by topic and by difficulty rating previous posts. The current method i use is choosing experts and looking back through their posts - not as efficient but helps and of course the search option is great. Difficulty rating basically suggests i want expert's opinions.

regards,
iknowu2

oh i forgot to mention, im not sure how this post initially turned into a poll and i guess the time elapsed on the votes. the inital intent was a discussion, but would be interesting to see some votes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back