Default Code Windows to Display in Visual Basic Editor

devilishblueyes

This should be a pretty simple question, but it is something I've been unable to find an answer for online. I have several VBA add-ins that I have created for Excel. When I open the Visual Basic Editor, I am always bombarded by a ton of Windows (code windows and form windows) that I have to close every time I open the VBE to work on a VBA project without a ton of other windows in the way.

I close all of the windows every time before I close the Visual Basic Editor (VBE), but each time I open the VBE I'm once again bombarded by a bunch of windows I would prefer to have closed.

I'm sure there has to be something in the Visual Basic Editor settings that I can change to control which windows open and don't open upon starting the Visual Basic Editor application. Please help!

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
You can lock and password protect your projects. So, for example, select a VBA project from the Project Explorer window, and then try...

Code:
Tools > VBAProject Properties > Protection > select/check Lock project for viewing > enter password > confirm password > OK > Save workbook

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sam1121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back