Creating a Survey in Excel??

tandkb

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I am looking to create a Survey inside excel. I have 45 different locations and I would like to know what locations the customer has been to. I have created a check box list of all the locations. I would like the customer to select all the locations they have been to and then on then on the next page I want it to display each location the selected with 5 questions about that location. All 5 questions are the same for each location. I dont want to list the 5 questions under each location and make them scroll through 45 locations with the 5 questions under each location I want it to populate the loctaions they selected on the first page with the questions for those locations on the 2nd page. Hope this make sense. I tried to upload some pictures to this post but could not figure out how to do that. Sorry.

Thanks for your help!

I forgot to say that Highley Satisfied would be 4 points and would go down by 1 to Highly Disastisfied would be 0 points.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.
Give me time to review.

Upvote 0
tandkb:

Disregard the other file links posted for download. This link will provide the latest version that has been tested thoroughly.
I believe it does everything you are seeking.

I gave the question "Would you visit again?" the following points: Yes = 1 No = 0

BEFORE YOU TEST THIS WORKBOOK, PLEASE SAVE A CLEAN COPY FOR FUTURE USE.

The easiest method of use will be to use a new copy of the original workbook for each customer you intend to query. This is due to
the password requirements and the hiding of sheets once the user has completed the workbook questions.

As before, the password is still set at pw. You can change it by searching through the macro code for each instance of pw.

When you enter the correct password, after clicking on ADMIN button, all sheets will be unprotected allowing you to view Sheet4
for the condensed display of all the scores. From there you can copy and paste for your chart purposes.

If the user attempts to restart the workbook after it closes, all of the worksheets will be in protected mode, preventing them from
changing anything.

Let me know how the workbook functions for you.

Download workbook : https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/xeBKw9SDI6xv7HYqgr3ktvllbzhkr41lxct8p6vO2K2

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back