COUNTIFS, AND, OR a VBA Code?

Mr.Jay

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I desperately need some help on this formula or function. I’ve been manually doing this for the past 3 months and I really haven’t come up with a good formula that will fit my need or will resolve the conditions that I have. Below are the conditions that I have for the FCR(1) Sheet in the file.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FCR(1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “HOTLINE” = MOBILE GE – SIN(or any hotline identified, possible combine 3 or 4 hotline names in the same sheet or another sheet(FCR2))[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “AUDITRATING” column = NO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “COACHING OPPORTUNITY/OTHERS” = Inaccurate info / soln AND/OR Incomplete info / soln AND/OR Ineffective Soln AND/OR No Info/Soln[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = (Please refer to the ISSUE list in the table in Sheet1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = “OTHERS” then COUNT the “OTHERS CALL NATURE” in “OTHERS” column in Sheet1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FCR(2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “HOTLINE” = MOBILE GE – KL(or any hotline identified, possible combine 3 or 4 hotline names in the same sheet or another sheet(FCR1))[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “TAB_HEADING” column = Product Knowledge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “NFCR REASON” = Inaccurate info / soln AND/OR Incomplete info / soln AND/OR Ineffective Soln AND/OR No Info/Soln[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = (Please refer to the ISSUE list in the table in Sheet1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = “OTHERS” then COUNT the “OTHERS CALL NATURE” in “OTHERS” column in Sheet1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have an example of how the result will look like which is highlighted in yellow in the table on Sheet1 but some conditions are missing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I just need an accurate count or total for each issue whenever I update the FCR 1 & 2.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is COUNTIF, AND/OR the right formula to use? How?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please help to provide a VBA solution if possible to help me on my problem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can download the file on the link below.[/FONT]

http://rapidshare.com/files/413400923/WEEKLY_REPORT_Working_File_.xlsx

[FONT=&quot]Thanks!:)[/FONT]

Thanks Mike! It worked! I just have to customize it based on what i need.

Appreciate the help and all the best to you!

(y)

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back