Countdown To World Cup 2010

We think it will be permanent move, depends really on how my girls adapt. I've been in UK for about 11 years now - love it here but think family is important now I have a little one.
They'll probably love it. Nothing like a bit of sunshine to seduce you, not to mention being near oumas and other relatives.

Cape Town? So you must know Stellenbosch then! Next time you pop over let me know. :)
Could surprise you! We used to stay in Hout Bay, and loved it.

That is a very nasty allergy to develop. :eeek: Lager is no substitute to English bitter. I'm shipping my car over, think I need to load it full of beer!
Definitely nasty. 3 days in bed with fever and the trots, so I stayed with the pasteurised stuff instead.

I still think it is bizarre that SA get to host the world cup! :confused: Hope they have truly sorted out the accommodation issues. And I am so worried SA will get bad press with the crime. Tourists need to be careful and watch behaviour when out on a bender! Crime in SA is over-stated in my opinion, but it helps to know what places to avoid...
I'm guessing that FIFA decided they needed to go to Africa at some stage, and SA has the best infrastructure. The crime is a case of knowing where to go, but Cape Town is better than Joburg from what I hear.

Denis

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Highlights obviously being England benefiting from some very favourable ball drawing with Slovenia, Algeria and some place called the USA
Dom

Would that be the same USA that beat England back in the fifties?:)

Denis

Brandy and Pernod?:rolleyes:

I thought I was mad when I drank Pernod mixed with Irn-Bru from a beer stein.:eeek:

Fortunately that was a very, very, very long time ago.

Pernod should be illegal, it's making me feel rough just thinking about it.

Dom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back