Copy some specific columns whose header is merge

guptasweb

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I have one excel file in which header is merged and I want ABC2024 data.under this header 12 columns are there i.e Jan,Feb,MAr,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec and one column before the ABC2024.is it possible?

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
no,in column w.Can I remove the color of cells in the data and the data should be write in decimal instead of %?
Just turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself performing the formatting steps you want, and you will have recorded the VBA code you need and you can add it to your procedure.
The Macro Recorder is a great tool for getting snippets of code like this! You definitely will want to learn how to use it! It is very easy, you are letting Excel do the work of writing the VBA code that you need.

Upvote 0
How to write if condition if I want to check in all the cells have percentage value.If it contains a percentage value then it will convert it into decimal values

Upvote 0
How to write if condition if I want to check in all the cells have percentage value.If it contains a percentage value then it will convert it into decimal values
Is the percent sign due to the current formatting on cell, or is it hard-coded into the entry?
If you are not sure, one simple way is to select the cell, hit F2 to get into edit mode, and see what they value looks like in the formula bar.
Does it show a percent sign there or not?

If it does not, then it is just the formatting of the cell that is returning that. Just format the whole column them to a number format with decimals instead of a percentage.
If you have blank or text values in that column, changing the format won't affect those things.

Upvote 0
Is the percent sign due to the current formatting on cell, or is it hard-coded into the entry?
If you are not sure, one simple way is to select the cell, hit F2 to get into edit mode, and see what they value looks like in the formula bar.

If it does not, then it is just the formatting of the cell that is returning that. Just format the whole column them to a number format with decimals instead of a percentage.
If you have blank or text values in that column, changing the format won't affect those things.
it shows %

Upvote 0

how to write a code?Could you pls help me with that

Upvote 0
You really have gotten away from your original question now with these follow-up questions.
The original question was asking how to copy the data from one sheet to another, and I think we have completed that.

Now you are asking different questions, specifically on changing formatting and/or values.
Even though you are working on the same project/file, these are new questions unrelated to your original question.
As such, you should post them in a new thread.

The general rule of thumb is this:
1. If it is a directly-related follow-up/clarification on the original question or solution that is dependent on the original question, post it in the same thread.
2. If it is a new question, unrelated to the original (even though it might be for the same project), post it in a new thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back